Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Lives of a Fated One
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pflarrian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
Nameless wrote:
One thing I'm wondering:
How is a Fated One affected if something happens to his/her patron Immortal (looses all his followers, is killed by the Sword of Eternity, ...)

Hmmm... good question... I haven't thought abou that one yet... Let me get back on you once I contacted Pflarr about it.

^0o^?!? Where do people come up with these questions?!? They're making me THINK!!!

Hee, hee. Twisted Evil

Actually, I'm not sure. Why not ask Mirial (of Mirial's Rock) why she chose to become a lich? She might have an answer for you. Likewise, the Dirge Lord may know, as might Sestraciella, the demon princess... Confused

Mara isn't the only Fated One in these stories, we (Tygon and I) simply haven't bothered to mention any of the others save in passing yet. There are at least seven other Fated Ones, and that's just the ones on Tayrik. #Shocked

Would you like to know my theory? I think that because of the link between the Fated One and the sponsoring Immortal, that should the Immortal die, than some of that Immortal's power (and personality) are transferred to the Fated One, who may or may not instantly become immortal themselves (or keel over dead, or need to find a new patron or something similar...)

Um... In other words, we don't really know. Confused
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pflarrian wrote:
So, it's not just me who thinks it's been eerily quiet in here lately, is it? Hmm... Maybe they got et by a dragon? Confused
It wasn't me! *smacks lips and recalls the past year's meals* ...at least I don't think so. #Eating smiley
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more the fact that I haven't written the next one yet. Don't worry, I already got an idea for it. Just need to get down and write it.
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I haven't read this story yet, but I did save it to disk today for that purpose (might as well since I'm waiting on a bunch of stories to add chapters).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, now I read it. Do you have many more planned, or was this it?
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have more planned, don't worry. Got the basic plots for several other lifes of Mara worked out. As I said before, I just need to get around writing them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> tygon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: