Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

S4 Chap 3...Where is it you ask? Ok scroll down it be dare!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: S4 Chap 3...Where is it you ask? Ok scroll down it be dare! Reply with quote

Well its at my editors....yup you heard me right.....Smile
So it will be working its way back to me sometime this week i imagine keep looking here for the latest installment of S4

Smile

Cheetaur

Avatar: Sheeri artwork by Chris Morrison (c) Chris Morrison

Last edited by mfwhite on Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool, um this is kind OT and I don't want to seem like I'm pushing but I was wondering if you might be releasing ch 3 of Richard's Dream anytime soon?

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: About S4 and RD Reply with quote

Quote:
Very cool, um this is kind OT and I don't want to seem like I'm pushing but I was wondering if you might be releasing ch 3 of Richard's Dream anytime soon?

Hi Styx, thanks for the reply as for RD well its been kinda put on HIATUS for the moment, I know folks are enjoying that different story but my new job is very demanding of me and i have yet to get into the shift pattern as yet. So i'm sleeping a lot more and well there goes anytime for writing. I'm really sorry and i apologize, i'm wondering if i should pull the storry off here and repost it at a later date...hmm have to think about that one.

Again my apologies Styx and others who read this...RL can put so much of a dent in ones plans.

Sincerely sorry Cheetaur

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Again my apologies Styx and others who read this...RL can put so much of a dent in ones plans.

Don't be silly Cheets, I know what a drag RL and work is (you should try what I do for a living) and really I was just wondering if RD had been shelved or not, if it's only a lack of time no worries then.

Cateagle
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
S4 chapter 3 went to Cateagle last night.

Hope to have it back to you soon.

Cateagle returned it to Mike this evening. *G* remember the sign at the top of the roller coaster, you have been warned.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: Sabrina S4 Chapter 3 for your enjoyment Reply with quote

S4

Chapter 3: Let start the family feud!!

Mother looked through the mounds of data passing by her on the computer monitor. It had bored Alison to the point that she’d gone to sleep. It didn’t bother Mother any, she had started explaining things, which distracted Alison to the point of exhaustion; it was much better this way. If there was something important, she would give Alison the shortened version later. Project Epsilon was an experiment out of time, recessed in the back of her mind. One that had been started, then put on hold but now it had resurfaced to haunt her once again. It seemed a lot of things were doing that these days.

The one experiment that completely failed, one that could have consumed the earth with a living organism that replicated a thousand fold each generation. Her decision to destroy it had been correct, but the lure of the idea was too strong and so Project Epsilon was born. It had succeeded where the other had failed; this one she could control but for what purpose. Her thoughts at the time had turned during the process of creating Ti and the others and so Epsilon was put on hiatus.

Suspended in a neutralizing substance stood what was essentially an organic kit factory, continuously pregnant this being would create generation upon generation of copies of its own body. Now she had been activated and there were thousands of them, each capable of doing the same as the original. She didn’t want to admit it but she needed help, on a massive scale.

The data was remarkable, new sequences had been introduced into Prime One. It gave a boost to her immune and reproductive systems; Prime One could now produce more than two offspring at a time. To Mother this was a fantastic achievement, even the Zargozians were stumped on how to eliminate the clones ability to twin. She wondered what capacity an offspring of Prime One would have; this was an unknown for now. If they possessed the same ability then they would indeed be in trouble. The interference of this other had made the situation extremely more complex. It was time to meet but it would be on the other’s own ground and that put them in a dangerous position.

Lyja came into the room and announced herself. “I’ve finished.”

Mother turned towards her, “Things have shut down?”

“Yes, Prime One is offline,” she paused, “there is an unexpected result though.”

Mother raised an eyebrow, “Go on.”

“It seems that our presence here has not gone unnoticed.”

“Oh.”

“Cameras on several of the levels I was working on have activated and have been transmitting data outside of this complex.”

“Ah...I kinda figured that would probably happen, it was after all my security system.”

“Then you knew?”

“Yes, in the back of my head but I’m not too concerned about it, my other seems to have wanted me here for a reason. Her checking up on me I guess is not something out of the ordinary.”

“Well we also have another problem.” Mother just stared at Lyja waiting for her to continue, “The canister that holds Prime One is set to release her.”

Mother’s eyes went wide at the news Lyja just said, “WHAT!!!!! WHEN?”

“In approximately fifteen days, it seems the system has to purge and slowly mix a proper solution in the tank then drain it. Then Prime One would be ready to leave the canister and function normally.”

Mother got up and ordered Lyja to take her to the terminal where she saw this information. Once there she saw Lyja was right. There was a program running now, one she dare not stop, it would put the life of Prime One in jeopardy. They had only fifteen days to find this other and get back here to help Prime One into the world, Mother swore under her breath.

Mustelidae Household.

Endora stepped into the kitchen for a moment, the movie they were watching was exciting and she wanted to get a drink while a commercial ran. Swallow followed her, “You OK Mom?”

Endora was a bit startled at Swallow’s sudden appearance behind her. “Oh... fine dear, just thirsty.”

“Oh good.” She moved up behind her adoptive mother and gave her a gentle hug.

Endora smiled and rubbed Swallow’s paws, “You don’t have to worry about me, I’m fine.”

“I know but you’re so close now, I don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“You’re not the only one dear, your father is just as worried about me as you are. Don’t forget I also have done this before, I know the signs when things are happening. This won’t be a secret, when the time is right you and everyone will know.”

Swallow smiled, “It’s going to be different around here, I mean it’s already different with Autumn, but with these other two…”

“I know; you and Zir are going to have to help me, I’m depending on you two. You’ll still be mostly free to do what you want but I will need you on occasion.” Endora turned around to face Swallow. “One isn’t too hard on you but three...it’s going to be hard on all of us.”

“I know, we’ll help.”

“I’ll try not to impose on you too much.” She hugged Swallow, “I love you and your sisters will too, just think of all the stories you’ll be able to tell them.”

Swallow smiled, “Yeah, that’s going to be interesting when they get to the age of understanding. I mean Aliens, clones and...” Endora put her finger to Swallow’s muzzle.

“I think you’re rushing things a bit dear.”

Swallow laughed, “I guess you’re right mom.”

“Oh...the movie!” Endora exclaimed, she had gotten side tracked.

“Oh yeah let’s get back, it’s just getting good.” The two skunks hurried back to the living room, they didn’t want to miss anymore than they all ready had.

The Lab:

As Lyja walked around the labs she felt like she was walking through a museum, all this old outdated technology gave her a headache. This duty wasn’t even close to her field and it bored her to be here. Now she had to summon help, the equipment was not here to do the task; she sighed. She longed for home and to see Kira again, that in its own way posed somewhat of a problem.

Reflecting on things here on this planet she found that she had an attraction to another, Kira. It was probably the same thing Afain saw in her. Now her life had become somewhat more complicated, she would have to take it slow and see how things went, a relationship wasn’t out of the realm of possibility. The next step was to find out if Kira felt the same, that in itself would be a task.

As she made her rounds things were shutting down, lights, equipment, a slow process but necessary. Now it was almost time for them to leave. She found Mother putting some papers in a bag.

“Notes?” She said in question.

“Yes I need to know exactly what’s going on with Prime One, at this point I’m mystified what the other did to her.”

“Did to her? Wasn’t she complete when you put her in the tube.”

“Yes and no, she couldn’t make a complete kit, something kept making them defective.”

“Ah...she was flawed.”

“Yes and so I figured out a way of neutralizing her, then put her away for further study sometime in the future.” Mother sighed, “To be honest I completely forgot about her.”

“Oh, and now she functions perfectly?”

“Yes but I don’t know why and it’s bothering me. It has to be in these notes somewhere.” She continued packing up papers.

“So what is our next move?” Lyja began to help her put papers upon papers in boxes.

“We return home, get you to send a help message home, then it’s onto meeting my other.”

“You know where this farm is she spoke about?”

“Oh yes, I know exactly where that is.” Mother said smiling.

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:27 pm    Post subject: Part 2 Reply with quote

Ontario Canada: Ottawa

The rain poured down as Heather awaited Donna’s arrival. “Come on Donna, where are you.” Heather muttered, the umbrella was only holding off so much of the rain. Her lower body was soaked, she was going to have to shake furiously to get most of the water off herself. She looked at her watch again, Donna had said ten minutes but it was way past that. Then she heard a honk and saw a large van approaching, finally she thought.

The door to the van opened, which was more like its whole side. She shook just before entering to save from flooding the vehicle. As she settled Donna began to apologize.

“Sorry Heather, traffic was murder.”

“It’s OK, if you can bear the smell of wet skunk.”

Donna smiled, “I think I’ll manage.” Donna was extremely happy to see Heather, her time with her since her return had been way too brief and far from clearing up her new outward appearance. “I was surprised to hear from you.”

“Well I’ve been meaning to talk with you, I’m sorry I haven’t been totally up front with you about certain things.” She put on a fake smile.

Donna was hoping that Heather would come forth eventually. “Well your appearance did surprise us all, that’s for sure.”

She thought back to the day, “I remember.” It was one she was trying to forget.

“So where are we going? You didn’t tell me on the phone.”

“The house, I have some news about it.” Donna raised an eyebrow and turned onto the freeway, it was a bit out of town. The trip there was really quiet till they got to the house, there was no driveway, and in fact there wasn’t even a yard. All that could be seen was and endless field of mud. The second house, the one that would be Heather’s home was almost complete on the outside, the windows were in and the roof and shingling were on. Heather could only imagine living in it for now, it seemed too far off yet to really be saying it was home.

What concerned her and Hector was this house now to the right of them. This house was to be their income eventually after they paid them both off, a few years down the road. As it turned out renting it out wasn’t too hard as Donna knew two other ‘taur’ couples that were interested. So the top went to Donna and her husband, the bottom two were taken by two other couples; all ‘taurs’.

The hard part was learning what they were responsible for as renters and what the tenant’s rights were. That all took a lot research and a lot of money, the lawyers fees for getting standard rental agreements made up were beyond what they had budgeted. In the end they were ready in that department, except that the house wasn’t. Heather shook her head, in a big way, it was a giant four walled headache on both of their parts.

Donna pulled the van to the side of the road and turned off the engine. “So, here we are.”

“Yup here we are...” Heather sighed, “want the good news or bad news first?”

“There’s bad news?”

“Well sorta...”

“Go on...” Donna sighed for she had guessed at what Heather was about to say.

“Hector says that it’s going to be at least an extra month before you can move in.” Heather cringed at what Donna was about to say.

“A MONTH!!” Donna cried.

“Yeah at least...”

“Heather...Hector or whatever his name is told us that a month ago!!! What’s the problem now?”

“It’s the well...they can’t get the truck in here with the field this wet to drill it. Now if the weather turns nice for awhile they might be able to do it but as it stands now it’s not going to be complete by the date stated.” She opened her purse and handed her a paper. “It’s all in there, due to the set back Hector has pulled the rent back two months.”

“Two months reprieve huh.”

“The house has to have running water to pass inspection Donna, if there isn’t a well that’s not going to happen. Please be assured Hector isn’t too happy at this situation either.” She knew that for sure, he hadn’t slept well in days.

“OK...so if that was the bad news what’s the good news?”

“Your tub came in and it’s gorgeous, I saw it at the plumbing shop; I’m glad I got the same model.”

“That does sound nice.”

“Oh yeah.”

Donna looked at Heather closely, “Is that it? I mean dragging me out here to say that was a bit much.”

“Yeah, it is but I wanted to be sure it was private where we spoke.”

“Well it’s not going to get any more private than this.” She said exasperated, she wanted and explanation.

“No I guess not. I thought it was time I let you in on this.” She made a gesture at her new muscular toned body.

“Yeah I’ve been wondering about that, you ignoring me didn’t help my curiosity. Let me tell you I wasn’t really happy with you when you left me last time.”

“Oh I got that message...there was no doubt there.” She remembered the conversation, “It’s quite a tale Donna.”

“I’m listening.” Heather began her tale and in between interruptions it took a little over an hour to get it all out in the open. It was a lot to grasp and Heather just sat there quiet as she allowed Donna to absorb all of it.

Donna blinked and looked at Heather who just smiled back politely, “Hector’s not dead, he’s your skunktaur friend, the one you’re going to marry?”

“Yeah.” She didn’t tell her about their special ability, that she would explain another day.

“Heather are you sure you’re all right? I mean this story you told me, it’s pretty out there.” Concern filled Donna’s heart, this wasn’t like Heather at all.

“I knew you would think that but it’s all true,” she tapped her temple with her finger, “there really is a computer up here helping me walk, I was never designed to have four feet. Donna these aliens fixed me in ways I can never really explain. I hope when they return, as they said they would, I can get them to look at you. If they could fix my legs then I’m sure they can repair yours.”

“Heather I’m not sure what has happened to you, maybe I can find some help...”

This wasn’t sinking in, “Donna I’m not nuts!!! This all happened, you can ask my mother!!”

“Can I do a scan of you?”

Heather knew the answer right away and it was one that Donna wouldn’t like. “I’m sorry Donna...no. If my scan got into the wrong paws...” She reached in her purse for something and pulled out a funny disc shaped object. “I brought this, I’m sure this will convince you.” She opened it and it split into two halves, it looked like a very small lap top now. Heather did a few things with it then spoke to it. “New subject, commence scan.”

She pointed the device towards Donna. A blue light engulfed her; she put up her paws in defense. “It won’t hurt you Donna, it’s just doing a scan of your body, it will be done in a few seconds.” The light quickly vanished; Heather turned the scanner’s screen back so she could read it once again. In a moment a very detailed version of Donna’s body appeared on the screen. Below was a readout of her blood pressure and heart rate, plus some other details that Heather wasn’t so sure about. She handed the device to Donna. “Take a look, I don’t think you’ve ever seen anything like this.”

Donna took the device from Heather and stared at herself on the small screen. Her image slowly rotated showing every side of herself. It was amazing, “Heather what?”

“It’s a diagnostic tool, it was given to us by my alien friends, it can detect problems and send out a report to them on my health. Watch this, show skeletal structure, include muscle groups.”

Suddenly on the screen Donna’s body fur began to dissolve, next her skin exposing all the muscles and organs, then slowly her bone structure appeared. The image of Donna still rotated, it even included the metal posts that were attached to her legs. “Heather this is amazing!” Donna couldn’t believe what she was seeing, this was a portable MRI; nothing like this existed!

“Get’s better, show details of leg injuries.” The device then zoomed in on Donna’s front leg and back, in great detail it showed how the legs were fractured and repaired; it even did a cross section her leg bones showing the screws that were embedded in them. She was speechless; the detail it presented was beyond any x-ray or MRI that she had ever seen.

“Believe me now?”

Donna blinked, “I...I...”

“It’s OK, I know it’s a lot to swallow, but everything I told you, it’s all true. I know there isn’t a device made that can give you details like that. If there is one, it’s definitely not this size.”

Donna swallowed hard, “I didn’t think it was possible.”

“Well it is and now you know why I haven’t told you. The timing had to be right, I felt you would have to get used to me like I am first; then eventually tell you.”

“I can see why you waited, now I understand and you were wise to do so.”

“Thanks.”

“Can this diagnose problems?” Donna asked hoping it could.

“Yes, if asked...are you not well?”

“Not really...I’ve been having problems.”

“Let’s see if it can help. Heather reached over and pushed a couple of buttons on what was a control pad. “Diagnosis mode, symptoms...” She looked at Donna awaiting her reply.

“Oh...shivers, elevated temperature, left arm becomes numb on occasion and dizziness.”

Heather repeated what Donna had said and asked the machine to see if it could find a problem that might cause the symptoms Donna was experiencing. It took the machine only a few moments before it had something, then it displayed Donna’s heart. Then it spoke, it described a blockage in several veins leading to and from her heart; it wasn’t good news. It showed Donna a detailed picture of where the blockages were.

Heather wasn’t a doctor but could make out what it was saying, “Donna that doesn’t sound good.”

“It’s not really serious yet, but the symptoms I had were warning signs. I sort of knew and I was going to have tests done soon to see if I was right, this machine just confirmed my suspicions.”

“Can they do something for you, I can call my alien friends; it might take them awhile to get the message though.”

Donna looked at Heather and saw the concern in her eyes, “Don’t worry they can do something for me, now that I can tell them where to look.” Then one other thing caught Donna’s eye, it was an elevated hormone, one that shouldn’t be that high.

“Ask it why this hormone is so high.” It couldn’t be, she thought, it just couldn’t.

Heather pointed and highlighted the hormone that Donna had picked out from a group and asked the machine to explain why it was so high in content. Its response was immediate. “Host is carrying child.”

Donna’s eyes went wide. “I’M PREGNANT!!!!”

Heather didn’t say anything for a moment, “Ah...congratulations.”

Donna put her paws to her face, “This isn’t possible, I’m not in my time...I’m...” Her eyes went wide again, she then covered her muzzle with her paw. Heather saw the surprise in her eyes.

“Had a little fun you remembered just now?” Donna just nodded. Heather giggled, “Well now you know.”

Donna nodded Carl is going to flip.”

Heather wasn’t sure if she should ask, “In a good way?”

Donna was quiet for awhile, “Yes he’s wanted a kit but I wasn’t sure I could do it, with my legs being the way they are; the weight and all. He understood and let it be, now it seems were going to see how much I can do.”

“I’m happy for you Donna.”

“Well, I think I’d better make an appointment with heart specialist at the hospital. This has to be fixed as soon as possible knowing this.” She looked at Heather, with this fantastic tool of hers, she might have just saved her life. If she had left this too long the strain on her body could have ended her life and her unborn kit. “Heather I...I don’t know the words to say. That device and your timing couldn’t have been any better, any longer and well…”

“Don’t try to think about it, just get yourself to the hospital as soon as possible Donna.”

“I will,” then she thought of something else that popped into her mind, “Tell Hector, not to worry about the rent situation and the house. There is no use putting yourself out of pocket for something you cannot control.”

“Donna...”

“Hush...tell him everything is fine, the house looks great and we’re happy with how things have gone so far.”

“But...but.”

“Heather... don’t argue, you said he’s been worrying about this so tell him to forget it. Water under the bridge so to speak, in this case our yard I guess.” She smiled and let out a little laugh.

Heather joined her, “He’ll be happy to hear this news...ah, can I tell him about the other?”

“That I’m pregnant, sure.”

“Great, he’ll be happy to hear some good news for a change.”

“Now let’s see if we can get a few more details from this machine of yours so I can be sure of what’s going on.”

“Not a problem.”

The rain pelted the van in a torrential down pour but the two ‘taur’ femmes paid it no mind, they had other things to consider.

Mustelidae Household.

Endora rolled over trying again to get relaxed but it was a futile effort, for the last few nights she hadn’t been able to get comfortable. She got up trying not to disturb Warren and headed downstairs, before she tackled the stairs she looked in on Autumn. She was sound asleep; Endora could hear each breath. It was funny but she was sure her hearing was better; maybe it was the mother’s natural instinct taking over. Downstairs she put a pot on the stove and poured some milk into it. Warm milk she sighed, she couldn’t believe she was resorting to it.

She sat and sipped the hot liquid, which warmed her insides. She sighed and relaxed back into the chair, in a moment the kitchen door opened. Endora turned her head to see Warren come in.

“Warren...oh I’m sorry I woke you dear.”

“It’s OK, you really didn’t. I reached over and I didn’t feel you there; I was concerned.” He bent down and kissed her cheek.

“I couldn’t get comfortable.”

Warren sat down and relaxed, “I can understand, having two little ones inside you must be very discomforting.”

“Well they’re not at fault this time, they’ve been pretty quiet tonight but I know what you mean. It’s going to be pretty hectic around here when these decide to come out. Not to mention Swallow and Zir, it’s going to be one full house.”

“I know, I’m hoping the contractors will get their butts in gear.” Warren looked at his wife of many years and saw that she was deeply troubled, he knew it; just somehow he knew. “Dora what’s bothering you?”

“What? Oh nothing Warren.” Endora just shook her head and sipped her milk.

“I know you, now, what’s up?”

“I’ve been thinking and I’ve decided I want to go see my mother.” She didn’t look at him.

Warren raised an eyebrow, “Dora ... I don’t think that’s a good idea...I mean your condition an all. Plus the stress of flying there alone could bring on the kits.”

“Warren I’m not sleeping because of Mom and Dad, what they are doing has to stop. I think Autumn will tip the scales, Dad has been more reasonable as of late than mother but I think I know the reason why.”

“Dora...”

“Besides I’m not going to fly, well sorta flying I guess, I’ll take the platform the Zargozians gave us.”

“That thing?”

“Yes, I’ve already talked with it.”

“Talked?”

She smiled, “It’s semi intelligent you know and its hooked up to all the satellites; it knows exactly where to go.”

“Dora isn’t that a bit dangerous.”

“Actually no, I’ve explained my situation to it and it says it can surround me with a protective shield and it will avoid all obstacles it comes across. In fact no one will know I am traveling, save for you.”

“Dora...I’m still concerned.”

“Don’t be, I’ve also told it to put into its memory where all hospitals are in the region we are in. I’m preparing for every contingency.”

“Dora...”

“Warren we can’t go on this way...something has to give and this is it. I must work this out with my family and I’m determined to do this.” She sighed, “I know how you feel about their non involvement with the children and you’re not alone in that. I know you’re concerned but I’ll be fine, if something happens I’ll call you. I have a cell phone.” She smiled.

Warren sighed; he knew he wasn’t going to change her mind at this point. “When are you going?”

“Tomorrow, in the afternoon. I want to pack a few things in case. The trip won’t be too long, the platform thing said it could travel safely at a high rate of speed.”

He rose and yawned, “Then I wish you luck, Dora I like your mom and dad it’s just that...”

She grabbed his paw and squeezed it gently, “I know dear, I know...don’t worry yourself about it. You’ve been really good around them when they’ve been here.”

“Not always...I...”

“Warren they deserved that, they were way out of line that day.”

“I know but I should have been more restrained.”

“If you had it wouldn’t have been you. I love you, you love our children, you’d fight anyone for them and that’s what you did. I love you for that, even if it was against my parents. So it’s time I settled this once and for all.”

“Dora... are you sure this is a good idea?”

“No...but something has to be done and soon, once the kits come I won’t have the time. I need to confront them now.”

“OK dear, just remember if things get too dicey, just give it up I’m worried enough about you. Besides we have time to sort things out you know.”

Endora sighed, “Don’t be too worried about me dear, I’ll be fine. Now go back to sleep, I might just sleep on the couch tonight... or in my chair.”

“OK, I love you.” He bent down and kissed her deeply.

“Ooh... that warmed more than the milk did.” She grinned.

“You really know how to flatter an old fur.”

“You’re not old, ‘cause I’m certainly not!”

He laughed, “Night dear.” The door swung open with a slight creak from the hinges then closed.

She was worried about what was going to happen tomorrow, she sighed, well it would be good to see them again, and it had been awhile.

The platform eased Endora into a reclining position with its force fields. It was very comfortable and as they traveled she drifted off to sleep, the scenery was going by too fast to enjoy it anyway. The platform took a longer route as to avoid highly populated areas. It only had to make a few course adjustments, one for a small plane and another because of a balloon festival. It didn’t want to create a wake of air to disturb them so it made a wide arc. Soon they were close to their destination and the platform awakened Endora by gently rocking the seat she was so comfortable in.

“Uh...huh..what?”

“WE HAVE ALMOST REACHED YOUR DESIRED DESTINATION; I NEED INSTRUCTIONS AS TO WHERE YOU WISH TO SET DOWN.”

“Oh, OK.” Now that Endora was sitting up straight she could make out the layout of the land. It wasn’t long before she recognized her parent’s home. It was a fairly modest home on a beach, although the house had been renovated extensively. It had needed it and they had the money to rebuild; now it stood as a beautiful home with a lovely green front yard. It was surrounded by tall trees; an excellent place to set down and disembark.

In a few moments she was standing at her mother’s door holding Autumn in her arms. She was still asleep, as good as gold throughout the whole trip. She took a deep breath and then pushed the door bell with her finger.

She could hear the bell sound within the house, as she waited patiently time seemed to stand still. Then an almost all grey skunk opened the door. She was old, you could see it but there was still a sparkle behind the eyes, ones that also showed great surprise.

“Endora!!”

“Hello Mum.”

End of Chapter 3

Suspense, you gotta love it.

Vixdraw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Clarify something for me (I forgot!) Reply with quote

What kind of fur is Donna? Question
Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike Regan wrote:
Quote:
Suspense, you gotta love it.

Not when the suspense is wondering if anyone even bothered to read it. Sad

I was going to read it last nignt but I had to come in early today so I went strait to bed when I got home, don't know when but I WILL read it.

mfwhite
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Hey Styx...:) Reply with quote

The comment that Mike said was from something i said to him the other night, a lot of folks had looked in on S4 and had either read it or dl it for another time.

I was looking for a couple of comments from the regulars such as you Styx and others, but i forget about RL and other things that prevent readers from commenting right away Embarassed ...

So here i am apologizing again for stupid stuff......

Those out there comment when you can i'll look forward to reading what you have to say.... Wink

Cheetaur

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Cheets after that PM I sent you yesterday I just didn't want you to think I red it and didn't care to comment on it, rest assured I will read it as soon as I can and let you know what I think. I'll say this though I'm certain I will enjoy it as much as I have your other work lets face it you have yet to post something I didn't like, eve the chapter you wrote in S3 where Heather collapsed at her wedding, it was tough reading it but only because it's hard to see clearly when your eyes are all teary like that.

Styx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well RL finally granted me the time and I have to say most enjoyable. Can't wait for the fireworks to start I can just imagine how the old timers are going to take the news about Autumn and what were those "special" abilities that Heather and Hector are supposed to have?

AmigaDragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading S3 and S4, I was wondering about something, especially with the space travel.
Maybe I just missed it, but I don't recall much being mentioned about where Tabitha was (staying with neighbors or grandparents) from the time of the wedding to the (current) end of S4.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> cheetaur All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: