Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Help needed Reply with quote

I need an artist...

AN artist to draw a comic once a week and send it via e-mail or whatever... I can host it after that. My orginal artist for my comic bailed on me understandablely so...she has college medical conditions the works... her plate is full.

There for we are gonna hold a contest of sorts... I'll post a random script from one of the many arcs in my head *did alot of work on this...he just can't draw so great* also with character descriptions and who ever does the best will get the comic... the gig is non-paying but it is fun!

the Comic is Called Sharc the Fox. It's a furry/human comic that deals with lif, the ocassional geek stuff, and randomness. Also it is slightly fouled mouthed, and can be offensive at times.

Sharc our main character, is a red Cadanian fox(anthro of course) meaning description wise he has the gloves and black ears and boots of a fox. (meaning his hands,wrists, half of his forearms, feet-half of his shin, and ears are black. Normal white parts of a fox). He kinda dresses more cassually than the rest. Baggy clothing and hardly wears a t-shirt prefering a hoodie over it or a sweat-shirt. His aditute is loner style out-cast gothy angery sorta and very very very sarcastic...he is like teh sarcasium king. Yeah his facial expressions in my mind are odd and sarcastic. Hair blue and short

Abra a Secondary main character. She is a pink bunny... who is short... She comes up to about Sharc's Shoulder. Her wear is sorta rave styled. and her additude is lazy, bossy, with twist of mega additude flare. Secondly she is almost the Sarcastic Equal to Sharc. Thirdly they are room mates in a two bedroom house-thing... it's a wonder they don't kill each other at times.Also she is bi-sexual. Hair Brown and long

Scott (human)...kinda a secondary Main character. Stoner... Clothes grundy. He just kinda looks like he needs a bath. Not to say he is dirty he just looks it. And his hair... it looks like something died on his head...something very long and greezy... His additude is that he is there and he doesn't care. He is Sharc's Boss who is always over at their house. the tallest of teh main cast.

Kira next door neighbor styled main character. She would rather have almost nothing to with her neighbors. Except for teh fact that she is attracted to Abra...but still hardlycomes over...more like she is pushing them out of her house in a sense. She is Violent...but mostly understanding and caring...but push one nerve teh wrong way...and good bye... She dresses similar to our main character but she does like to where t-shirts, tanks, baby-t's and other sorts of garments more than she does a sweater or long sleeved shirt. She is teh Red-headed Lesbian catgirl of the group. She is taller than Abra but shorter than Sharc

Alright now you will have a choice between two scripts. Pick either one of them and i will judge acordingly. Backrounds as you choose... but with in reason. And any pannel style you like.

*sharc is banging his head on the computer desk*
(Abra): What's wrong kemo?
(Sharc): The internet is soooo slow... I've been here for five minutes waitng for this page to download...
(Abra): that's what you get with dail-up...it's evil net.
(Sharc): Doesn't Kira have a cable conection?
(Abra): Yeah...but i doubt she would want you over there every day
(Sharc): I think I'm gonna go route it over here
*A Kira's House... Kira is standing over Sharc, with an axe, as he is messing with the back wirs of her computer and net*
(Kira): One, knocking is always good manners...two you have three seconds to tell me what the hell you are doing here before I have a new throw rug.

Script two

*Sharc and Scott are standing inside a vending wagon...from the outside it looks kinda like a train box car ...but you'll be drawing the inside... there are three counters. Two on one side one other the other, and then just one on the other side with a sink it holds the soda machine and conecting the top front shelf and the Back Shelf is a popcorn machine.*
(Scott)): ok new employee....that's your soda machine that's your popcorn maker...the rest is simple... a costumer comes up you hand them their food ...everyone is happy.
(Sharc): Yeah yeah ...everything looks real simple
(Scott): Secondly I know how you furres don't like to wear shoes but you have to wear them here
*sharc holds out one leg and from his really baggy pants a shoe on a foot is reveled*( Sharc): I am wearing shoes
(Scott): No you are wearing a shoe...let me see the other one.
(Sharc thought bubble): damn...

The comic is mostly based off of real life and al lthe characters are based off people I actually know. So have fun work hard and I hope we get some good artist!

Location: Somerset, England - The left armpit of the universe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he, stumbled over this compo just now. so id thought id enter. heres my submission. (plz\ note: the only prog i had to edit this with was MS paint, but if i make it ill have photoshop after xmas.....)

anyway, enjoy dude!

in that old-fasioned Avro of mine!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: