Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pastor Chris Yost
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisFoxx
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sirya Black wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
... and spill the beans, how'd I do it for you both? Smile

Sirya Black = Rava Purr. Sorry I keep forgetting not everyone knows Smile

A-ha! Smile

Quote:
We're doing the Catholic thing this June and I hope to still be around come AC. He's only 1 1/2 hours from Philly.

Then by hook or by croook, I'd better find a way there next year, hadn't I? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Rava Purr-Fox
Princess Of PR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisFoxx wrote:
Sirya Black wrote:
ChrisFoxx wrote:
... and spill the beans, how'd I do it for you both? Smile

Sirya Black = Rava Purr. Sorry I keep forgetting not everyone knows Smile

A-ha! Smile

Quote:
We're doing the Catholic thing this June and I hope to still be around come AC. He's only 1 1/2 hours from Philly.

Then by hook or by croook, I'd better find a way there next year, hadn't I? Smile

PLEASE I finally got him to agree Smile

Henry_Hound

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Chris me and you have something in comon where it comes to vehicles. At about 8:16 this morning I was in an accident in my Grand Caravan. Crying or Very sad

I'm fine and I was the only one in the van. The impact was on the right side. It deployed the right side cuirtain airbags and is still working fing, well the right side doors are most likely wedged shut and the impact probably blew the fuse for the power sliding doors as the left side only operates under manual controls now. Oh well, now I'm waiting for the claim to go through insurance. I'm hoping it goes through as I didn't make the first premium payment until today, after the accident but before the claim. The bill wasn't do until 12-16 anyways so it should be covered. I hope. Anxious

The lady that hit me is alright aside from a sore arm and face from her airbag going off, as far as I've heard anyways. Last I heard she was going to the hospital to get checked out. Her car is most likely been totaled Brick wall

That's the fourth accident I've been in since I started driving about 3 years ago. all involving a vehicle of some sort.

1st, got hit by a school bus when I was driving a 88 Plymouth Caravelle. took out the left power mirror and did a number on the paint. Got the bus company to pay for it and I replaced the mirror myself while I was taking a two class course in automotive technology to become a mechanic.

2nd. I hit a geo metro after taking off from a stop sign without seeing the damned thing due to a van blocking my path of vision. I hit the metro in the rear and it spun 180 degerees. I was driving a 91 ford tempo and only lost the front liscence plate. Never reported to the police or insurance.

3rd. Totaled my ford tempo hitting the rear end of a mitsubishi. A cop that had just witnessed/dealt with two other accidents saw the whole thing.

4th. My new van that I haven't even had for two months. Mad Evil or Very Mad

Well Chris you seem to be a magnet for deer colusions, I'm a magnet for vehicular colusions.

User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Chris on becoming a Pastor. Also, are you thinking in the future that you may be employed as a Pastor or have any connections with any particular denomination?

BTW excellent work on Sabrina the Story
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Sabrina Online the Story All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: