Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sabrinaverse Interlock - The Other crossovers
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:16 am    Post subject: Sabrinaverse Interlock - The Other crossovers Reply with quote

This one's for the BattleTech / MechWarrior addicted. Yep, and this means you Tygon and JBird, and etc...

Love to know more about the BT/Sabrina Crossover!!!!!

Discuss amongst yourselves... I'm verklempt.

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Sabrinaverse Interlock - The Other crossovers Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:
This one's for the BattleTech / MechWarrior addicted. Yep, and this means you Tygon and JBird, and etc...

Naw, you're not Smile

From the other topic:

Jbird wrote:
What do I say? I say I have an equation for you.

(Fishburne + infantry squad / (LBX20 + flechette ammo) ) * open field with no cover

Um... Fishburne filet? Wink

Jbird wrote:
Oh, as for the exchance, sounds good to me. Any particular role you had in mind? No you can't be Archon Steiner. ...Sabrina does need a lancemate...

As long as I get to be on the controls of a Battlemech I don't care Wink

Being a lancemate of Sabrina sounds cool Smile

BTW: I wouldn't want to be Archon Steiner anyway. If there is one official Battletech character I would want to be it's Victor Steiner Davion (or whatever his name now is) or his father, Hanse Davion. I mean, that guy was a genius.

Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curses. Now we may no longer speak amongst the mortals whilst remaining incomprehensible! Fate, be fickle!

Seriously, thanks Fish. I was still trying to think of a way to move out of that thread without getting really large objects thrown at me. Apparently, it failed. Rolling Eyes

Well, looks like Tygon beat me in here while i was typing this out... you know, Hanse Davion was known as 'The Fox' in his time... guess what species the Davions are...

Chapter 1

So, the Urbie pilot walks into a bar...

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jbird wrote:
Curses. Now we may no longer speak amongst the mortals whilst remaining incomprehensible! Fate, be fickle!

LOL

Jbird wrote:
Well, looks like Tygon beat me in here while i was typing this out...

Hehe, sorry Smile

Jbird wrote:
you know, Hanse Davion was known as 'The Fox' in his time... guess what species the Davions are...

Hey, now THAT is a nice idea Smile

Jbird wrote:
Chapter 1

Yes... and? waht next???? Wink

And what is and Urbie? The cutified name for the Urbanmech? Smile

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW: JBird, in which of my stories would you like to appear and as what? You got "Victoria & Tygon", "Trapped Cat" and "Feline Destiny" to chose from.
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Sabrinaverse Interlock - The Other crossovers Reply with quote

Tygon wrote:
Fishburne wrote:

Naw, you're not Smile

yeah, you're right. I ALWAYS have something to say... Very Happy

Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jbird wrote:
Seriously, thanks Fish. I was still trying to think of a way to move out of that thread without getting really large objects thrown at me. Apparently, it failed. Rolling Eyes

Chapter 1

No problem. my pleasure!

So, this Urbie walks into a bar....was he wearing a helmet? did it hurt? Did anyone see it? was he drunk? did he just have flash blindness? Was he a fur? Is the bar there for a reason or did it just pop into existence from another forum? Why isn't fish a heroic infantry soldier? Will Susan ever get her teeth clean? Why does the floor wax smell like pine? What color are my eyes? How fast does a cheetah run? How long is my parking good for? Should I fake my orgasms? When does this stupid question and answer period end?

Jbird
Forum Hatchetman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fishburne wrote:

So, this Urbie walks into a bar....was he wearing a helmet? did it hurt? Did anyone see it? was he drunk? did he just have flash blindness? Was he a fur? Is the bar there for a reason or did it just pop into existence from another forum? Why isn't fish a heroic infantry soldier? Will Susan ever get her teeth clean? Why does the floor wax smell like pine? What color are my eyes? How fast does a cheetah run? How long is my parking good for? Should I fake my orgasms? When does this stupid question and answer period end?

Urbie: (noun) Short for UrbanMech. A 30-ton light Mech, universally derided as much for looking like a beer keg as for it's speed, which is slower than most Mechs 70 tons larger. On the plus side, it mounts a surprisingly large cannon, and a solid layer of armor for its size.

No helmet. Didn't hurt. Yes, he was seen. Being an Urbie pilot automatically excludes him from not being drunk. He's a Chihahaua (sp?). All Mech bases have an obligatory bar. Fish is a heroic infantry soldier; that's what the law of critical hits is for. Who's Susan? Floor wax smells that way because it's supposed to. No idea on the eyes. Approx 60mph. Usually two hours. Why the hell would you? Apparently not.

That about cover it for you? Cool

(00:40:05) nbz: you win at the motherf***ing internet O_O
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jbird wrote:
Fishburne wrote:

Urbie: (noun) Short for UrbanMech. A 30-ton light Mech, universally derided as much for looking like a beer keg as for it's speed, which is slower than most Mechs 70 tons larger. On the plus side, it mounts a surprisingly large cannon, and a solid layer of armor for its size.

No helmet. Didn't hurt. Yes, he was seen. Being an Urbie pilot automatically excludes him from not being drunk. He's a Chihahaua (sp?). All Mech bases have an obligatory bar. Fish is a heroic infantry soldier; that's what the law of critical hits is for. Who's Susan? Floor wax smells that way because it's supposed to. No idea on the eyes. Approx 60mph. Usually two hours. Why the hell would you? Apparently not.

That about cover it for you? Cool

Yup! Way to go! Wasn't sure if you'd do that.

the last 4 are from what movie? ok, well not the ABSOLUTE LAST question. the 3 preceeding it.

name that flick, and win a prize!

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do ravens, Catapults and BlackJacks exhist in the Battle tech world?

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat The Fox wrote:
Do ravens, Catapults and BlackJacks exhist in the Battle tech world?

Every Mech you can find in Mechwarrior has been in Battletech first Smile

And there are muuuuuuch more. I don't know how many official Mechs there are but I'm sure there are close to 200.

Pat The Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always loved piloting a catapult! Ravens are just a bit fun! Javelins are great for the amount of lasers that they pack. Com's are just fun to run around in.

Is an Atlas an official mech?

fuzzy?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fishburne
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat The Fox wrote:
I always loved piloting a catapult! Ravens are just a bit fun! Javelins are great for the amount of lasers that they pack. Com's are just fun to run around in.

Only if its powered. if not, its just a gun emplacement.
Smile

Tygon
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pat The Fox wrote:

The Catapult... it depends on which version. In Battletech there are just 2 (note: it's much more difficult and VERY expensive to outfit a mech with other weapons in Battletech, unless you happen to get your paws on a Clan Omnimech. It's a bit easier with those). One version had 2 LRM15, the other 1 Arrow IV. Both are good mechs but with the Arrow IV version you better pray that the enemy doesn't get close. I'm speaking out of experience here, BTW.

I don't like the Raven ver much. It has some nice electronic equipment, that's true, but it's too slow for a scoutmech.

The Javelin... oh yes, I think it mainly mounts SRMs in Battletech (again, difficult to refit)

Pat The Fox wrote:

Yup. Mean mech to fight against. Nothing but armor and firepower.

However, I like the Marauder II better. It has less weapons but with it's jumpjets it's more mobile.

whiterabbit
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about that silly version of the Vulture from MW4? That can't possibly be an officially official BT mech.

Back in action!

Anyone who calls themselves normal is either a fascist or a liar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> fishburne All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: