Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My A-kon Skits

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

which one?
Bishomen Kiss
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bishomen DnD
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: My A-kon Skits Reply with quote

Alright so every year at A-kon (the anime convention in dallas for people who don't know)

There is a costume contest that I like to participate in.

One of teh things I like nto do is get up there and do a 2-2.5 minute comedy sketch. Usally something to do with a game or ya know my own life. That isn't changing but I do need help with deciding my other skit.

WELL! Here are the two options tell me whatcha think

option 1: Bishomen Kiss

My Girl Friend Might be going as Inuyasha next year and for any of those who watch anime ever you really can't go a day with out hearing some one shout this... anyway *grumble snort...doesn't like inuyasha more like tolerrates it* You should see all the fan pics of Bishomen (pretty boys) Kissing. ANd seeing as I'm going as Yoko Kurama agian next year (Watch Yu Yu Hakusho fools!) I t hought it would be funny to get up on stage with each other go over a whole spameal about how we don't have the faintest atraction to each other (Yoko and Inu that is) and then go for a mad grope kiss at the end. Problem is there is a pg rating for the costume contest (which is fuinny caus eI coulda swore that one of the walk ons was a school girl getting rapped by a tenticle monster...musta been blind). So The problem is not getting kicked off stage or attacked by bible thumpers at the end of the contest.

Option2. Bishomen DnD

If I ever have showed you people anything from Newgrounds.com it was 8bit Dnd. Probably the funneist thing ever on there. ANd sense according to Fan girls Bishomen never dop anything geeky I thought it'd be a nice pie to the face if I could get three other guys where bishomen costumes to recite that script with me and act it out a little.

Before you decide if you haven't seen 8-bit Dnd go to Newgrounds.com and search it out. it's worth it!

Site Owner
Site Owner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now please again for those of us with NO deep understanding of Animes.
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bishomen are the pretty boys of anime.

They are the ones the girls compltely fall over them selves for (inside the anime and out side the anime -_-)

There for they are revereared as the most sacred of characters to a fan girl.

and that's the explanation on bishomen.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: