Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

*blink, yawn, slurps coffee*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Anything important happen in the past 3 weeks?
Yes
54%
 54%  [ 12 ]
No
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Who are you again?
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
STOP DOING THESE POLLS YOU PSYCHOTIC FOLF!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

Leonato

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from the electrical trade slowly going down the crapper, job markets thinning out to the point that they are no longer just threadbare, but see-through. Inflation going up, wage rates going up, but not nearly as fast. Fuel, and milk (Cmon here, mainstay of feline existence), going sky high, and staying there after a slight dip to keep the loudest mouths from complaining. Then, over the course of 3 weeks (pretty broad one there, Mr. Folf), having two journeyman electricians quit (one due to burnout, one due to 'gonna get fired anyway, better quit'). The journeyman badger I work under getting fed up, and even though I'm more mild tempered than a badger, I'm getting fed up with the BS too. I guess the biggest thing that has happened, is I was able to clear the money for MFM, and will be there, thats the bright spot, and I'm working for it. Had a gas-line hit by a backhoe today, in the same streak as he hit a 50pair phone feeder, that is -downstream- of the phone system, thereforth not the phone-companies problem, but somehow, the electricians. My father pushing my patience -that much further- by continuing to drag his feet on things this job I'm on -NEEDS- to keep moving. Another day or two, and we will all be standing around with our thumbs up our collective... welll... ok, I'll keep this rant as G as I can. Yea, past 3 weeks have been interesting, and a lot more so than the 3 before.... All I got to say is... in 3 more, MFM, till then, I think I can make it... Ohh, and thanks for asking Very Happy And I apologize for any offense taken to the above, I have had a long week, and its only Wed. If your offended by it, I have to wonder if ya ain't just hiding from the truth.

PF's resident Lynx/Domestic reader,
Leonato

Elle Femme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leeeeeesee.... I started schol, got my learner's permit 2 weeks ago,found out that my school can't have homecoming in the 'courtyard' this year due to the ELEVATOR being built therin, and am severely mising my one male friend, who moved and had to transfer to another school. Oh, and we might get evicted. Other than that, I am bored.
webkilla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

over the last three weeks i got myself my very first gf... w00t for me
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thane

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's happened in the past few weeks? Well.... lessee....

Wanting a new job with better (i.e., non-graveyard) hours.
Discovering that not only am I something of a "firearms enthusiast," but also a "C&R Nut" - that is, one who is fond of owning/shooting old and collectible guns (Mosins, Mausers, old shotguns, etc.). Very Happy
and
Staying up too late every night as a direct result of the job I have currently.

Not too much, although the second item appears as though it may become quite the money-sink, er... I mean, investment, over the next several years.

Last edited by Thane on Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
aryeon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the support.
but like i sayed il miss her ,but i`m feeling not to bad about it
she was 91! years old and deid instandly like some one up there turned a switch. she whas celebrating her birthday and toostet a drink and put her glas down and whent to the great beond, i can only hope to reach that age my self and go in such a way.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Dead Threads All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: