Planetfurry BBS Forum Index Planetfurry BBS
Forums for Planetfurry Site Members and more

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DonateDonate   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEw Comic Coming Soon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharc_Vulpus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: NEw Comic Coming Soon! Reply with quote

Well as soon as I get my scanner/printer thing up and running...and I get the net agian.. .BUT SOON!

Cancerian Twins!

A story about a guy in high school who has a female split personality. She will actually be seperated from his body into her own. It should be funyn and actioned packed.

*puts on a lab Coat*

THe title is by far no small thing. Our main character Sharc (yes this story is based on some truths) and his split personality where born on June 25. Making them by astrology standards Cancers. How ever when she gets seperated from his body it breaks several seals that were placed on him at birth. He is a speical child who might one day save the world from complete destruction...if Kira doesn't dystroy it first. Short temptered strong fast and smart she controls the elements of Fire and Ice. With a quick temper she can make the bad situations even worse.

They're only job is to protect the present from monsters, people, and mutants from the future sent there to dystroy them.

It plans to be as action packed as possible I hoipe you al lwill read when it gets up.

And just so you know I'm serious the first comic has already been drawn.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get It UP and RUNNING!!!

I Want to See It! Where The Link?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planetfurry BBS Forum Index -> Webcomic Portal All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: